Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Its far too cheap at 99p start and the other problem is collection only, any Funster wants a bargain, this is it !

With no reserve any one who bids on it with less than (I think) 12 hours to go, you are stuck with a very low bid, so be warned, no sensible bids, remove it

Peter

OP
OP
M

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
Its far too cheap at 99p start and the other problem is collection only, any Funster wants a bargain, this is it !

With no reserve any one who bids on it with less than (I think) 12 hours to go, you are stuck with a very low bid, so be warned, no sensible bids, remove it

Peter

It's in the way so it has to go one way or the other.
I guess if anyone wants it, they could arrange courier collection and pay via paypal.

:cooler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
I was going to put this and some other stuff I want to sell in Classifieds, but had to give up looking for the Classified link as I don't have enough life left.:crying:

I do not like this new layout or whatever you want to call it.

On the upside though it will save me £10. when I don't re subscribe.

PS A revived post from 2013 on Classifieds was replied to today by a funster, however when I tried to post I was informed that I did not have enough privileges????
What is that all about?

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I was going to put this and some other stuff I want to sell in Classifieds, but had to give up looking for the Classified link as I don't have enough life left.:crying:

I do not like this new layout or whatever you want to call it.

On the upside though it will save me £10. when I don't re subscribe.

PS A revived post from 2013 on Classifieds was replied to today by a funster, however when I tried to post I was informed that I did not have enough privileges????
What is that all about?

Its called teething problems and yes you may well not re subscribe but you will be the loser at the end of the day

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back