• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Fiamma slide out bike rack Pro - £50 (1 Viewer)

Jun 1, 2016
Chesham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since April 2016
I have a Fiamma Slide out bike rack that takes two bikes. Its listed here:

https://www.leisureoutlet.com/garag...UgUpi0kmi-4WZQ7NZotM5--f7VRavOm4aAlbQEALw_wcB

I am offering this item at £50, for collection only. Located in Chesham, HP5 3LH

Why selling? We used this to transport our tandem but due to knee operation have moved to folding electric bikes and a Scooter, so its surplus to requirements.

Everything present. Please note that this rack is carried inside its not suitable for outside use.

Sportsnapper

Free Member
Sep 3, 2016
Reading
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
Since 2004
Hi - sorry to hear about the knee. How did you use this with the tandem (we have a couple!). Have you any photos of the rack at all?

Thanks

Apr 14, 2017
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi I’m interest in this how old is it I’m travelling towards the tunnel on Tuesday so could pick up on the way and am happy to offer £50 can you send me some pictures of the actual rack please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I was looking for one of these last year.. what a great price.. would fly on eBay for double that price ..

OP
OP
The Wyman's
Jun 1, 2016
Chesham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since April 2016
You are probably right scotjimland, and I do sell a lot of stuff on eBay but thought I would give this a try first hoping that the selling experience is less stressful than EBay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The Wyman's
Jun 1, 2016
Chesham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since April 2016
I have marked this item as 'SOLD' as there are a number of people who have expressed an interest.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back