Fiamma Privacy room (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, is there a dealer/showroom/shop etc that has a Fiamma privacy room assembled so you can see what it actually looks like, check it for size and see how it is put together? It is a lot of money to spend if you then realise it is difficult to assemble or not what you thought it was. There seems to be plenty of caravan awnings on show but no Fiamma's. I live in Durham but don't mind travelling to view or could incorporate a visit whilst away on a weekend jaunt, lol

Thanks

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Why not go to the Peterborough show next week ??
Some dealers use them as selling areas for their goods, good chance of selling one "in action" also may be campers there who have theirs put up..
Especially ready for all the rain due.. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
camel
Apr 25, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks, had plans to go to Peterboro but OH has a charity zip-wire that weekend over the river Tyne! Away at Ayr races this weekend and then away at Windermere in 2 weeks. Will have a look around a few more dealers etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi Camel i have had one 4 about 6 years used it probably 3 times it is a pain to put up and the front is 4" to short and had three replacements (still to short) i had my very own motley crew in Spain trying to hold it down to no avail:roflmto: best bet is a wind breaker round the canopy legs......would i buy another....no way you will spend all your time banging in pegs ,adjusting legs,worrying about the wind,trying to wind it in with just your yfronts on about 3-30 in the morning or trying to find the holding strap:ROFLMAO:

dave

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Size wise it's as big as your awning once the awning's fully out.
Putting it up the first time is a real phaff, we're at about 20 mins now and if we're only staying a day or so we don't bother.
Have a look at YouTube there's loads of videos of people putting safari rooms up.
Might help make your mind-up

Cheers. Nige

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If you are down our way, please call in, we are the Fiamma experts, full stop:thumb:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

con-tiki

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
I had a fiamma zip system which was very easy to put up . Mine was a 3.5m length

Shirl

Attachments

• mh awning.jpg
    mh awning.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P5190188.jpg
    P5190188.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 29
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Pity you weren't at Chester you could have seen Tony spend 2 days trying to figure out how to put up or privacy room and then Haganaps came along and did it in 10mins:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We got it with the van and the instructions were useless. It's a Fiamma and never been a fan of awnings but have to say it was quite good once it was up!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back