• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Fiamma Privacy room to fit Fiamma F45s (2 Viewers)

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Would this suit you?
Lillypad leisure Windblocker, Safari Type Room, with roll up Inner Membranes.
2nd Generation.

Grey with blue membranes. Size 2.4 m wide 1,9 m deep, height at unit side 2.4 m lowering to 1.8 m at the front.

Front panel or end panels can be used a sun blocker, or assemble complete to make a room, the inner membranes give privacy when required. Hanging poles are for end panels are included, as we live in Shrewsbury as well!

Was about to place it on Fun, excluding the poles as they are very expensive to post, much cheaper to buy new ones from Homebargain.

OP
OP
KUSKUS
Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
We are actually looking for something to sleep in rather than a windblocker but thanks for the offer.
just looking on forum about Fiamma privacy room and they look like they may be too time consuming and fiddly to erect and dismantle.
Just looking for ideas to be honest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
We used to use a privacy room but to much hassle. Bought a secondhand Kampa Air and it's great. Easy to erect and dismantle. Mainly use it for longer stays on site.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
a good driveaway awning is better to sleep in than a fiamma room or the omnistor equivalent. we had one years ago and being made of thick plastic material was unbearably hot in summer and noisy in any wind

there are god knows how many of them at the back of garages and in lofts, as they are hard to sell

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
We are actually looking for something to sleep in rather than a windblocker but thanks for the offer.
just looking on forum about Fiamma privacy room and they look like they may be too time consuming and fiddly to erect and dismantle.
Just looking for ideas to be honest.
Not easy to put up despite a post on here yesterday when someone claimed they could do it in 20 minutes, no chance. We use one for Spain but it takes at least 2 hours to put up but it’s then up for at least 4 months so that’s okay. I
Just use a normal 2 or 3 bay caravan awning.

OP
OP
KUSKUS
Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
ok thanks very much for your input obviously have to look into this further, always amused watching people putting up caravan awnings , seem to take hours to erect and dismantle, don't want to be in that club to be honest.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
ok thanks very much for your input obviously have to look into this further, always amused watching people putting up caravan awnings , seem to take hours to erect and dismantle, don't want to be in that club to be honest.
an air awning you take out of the bag and inflate, couldn't be more different now to old fashioned awnings with poles

Sucoz

Free Member
Oct 28, 2018
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
‘A’ Class
Exp
since 2011
Looks like you may have changed your mind, but if not we were offered a 3 metre fiamma f45 privacy room by a friend but doesn't fit our van. If you're interested i can enquire for you.

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
I,ll have to keep an eye on this thread, we have been looking at this too and not quite sure what we want. I,ll have to keep an eye out and pick brains when we are on a site and see awnings. Quite like the sound of an inflatable drive away but sounds a bit too good to be true. Do they attach to the wind out awning on the MH? Or stand alone and just park beside them?

brian dutydog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2016
plymouth devon
Funster No
MH
autocruise valentine
Exp
started motorhoming in 2016
the inflatables are good until they spring a leak. just like the outdoor revolution they fit onto the rail of the wind out awning,or you can have it as a stand alone tent.

Jul 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Compass Calypso
Exp
since 2012
Dont know if mine (for sale) is suitable- see this classified....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back