• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Fiamma Carry Bike Pro Rack, Fiamma Easy Dry Bike Rack Washing Line Rack (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Having a sort out & these items are for collection from Stratford River Festival Rally then if unsold after that Rally then can possibly take them to Upton Blues, Highlands Ends & Lymington if anyone definitely wants these.

Fiamma Carry Bike Pro rack with rails for 2 bikes (can take up to 4) & all fittings. Rack is used but in very good condition (photos to follow) as motorhome stored under a cover & most of the time only the main frame was fitted used with the washing rack as put bikes on another frame in the garage £120

DSCF7495.JPG

DSCF7504.JPG

DSCF7497.JPG

DSCF7506.JPG

DSCF7507.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
upload_2018-6-23_1-4-27.jpeg
Fiamma Easy Dry rack £30

"A drying rack to fit on the back of the Fiamma Carry Bike.

Quick installation on the folding rail support base of all bikes carriers with Ø35 mm tubes. No drilling is required on Carry-Bikes with wheelbase 60-80cm.

The final parts of the Easy Dry are hooked to the tube of the rail support and then the drying rack is quickly ready to be used. You can even travel with your Easy Dry fixed on, thanks to its innovative folding structure.

Comes complete with plasticized ropes for hanging clothes and with adjusting handles. Made of resistant light tubolar anodized aluminium Ø 22mm."

DSCF7501.JPG

DSCF7500.JPG

upload_2018-6-23_1-5-13.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Photos of actual items now added above.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AlexBrinnen

Free Member
Aug 19, 2018
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Toyota Hiace 4wd Import m
Exp
I'm in Falmouth Cornwall. I see your in the South West too......any were near to me by chance? ;) If not would you be will to post? I could arrange a Currier to collect it if you would be able to pack it up for me?

AlexBrinnen

Free Member
Aug 19, 2018
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Toyota Hiace 4wd Import m
Exp
Any news on weather you'd be interested in posting this? I'm more then happy to arrange everything! Just need you to wrap it up in some cardboard! :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Any news on weather you'd be interested in posting this? I'm more then happy to arrange everything! Just need you to wrap it up in some cardboard! :)
Sorry been a bit busy as in the middle of selling our motorhome & buying a replacement! Our items are collect only (we aren't in Cornwall) but thank you for your interest.

LovetoCwtch

Free Member
Apr 5, 2018
Funster No
Hi I am interested in your bike rack is this still available, where are you please I see SWest England area we are in South Wales area

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi I am interested in your bike rack is this still available, where are you please I see SWest England area we are in South Wales area
Will PM - see your Inbox in top RH corner of web page .

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Hi, is this bike rack still available? It's not marked as sold in the ads list.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back