• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Fiamma bike rack for PVC (1 Viewer)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Just thought I would offer it here first before bothering with eBay

2 bike carrier to fit on the back door of a Panel van conversion in good solid condition but missing the 2 top brackets that get screwed to the door. easily available from @Johns_Cross_Motorhomes with funster discount.

I picked this up at auction today thinking if cheap enough I would convert to fit a coachbuilt. seeing it, its much too long and would be a shame to cut it up if somebody needs one. its been hung up unused in a garage for a few years but i will give it a quick clean

anyway, open to sensible offers and collect from near Bournemouth or you organise courier. If courier option taken I will take pictures of how it goes together and unbolt it into easier packed pieces, but this may cause minor scratches

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Would it be a 200D by any chance
designed to fit vans with two rear doors the missing kits are not cheap
Price?

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
hi Geo sorry but I am away in Wales sorting a family funeral. will check model number and post details next week

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back