frosty

Free Member
Mar 5, 2010
worthing
Funster No
MH
motor home
Exp
hello friendly campers,thinking of buying a awning for my 96 ci mizer and fitting the awning myself?can any one please give me some tips on fitting ie how to find the strong points to fix the brackets? 3.5 meter awning.thanks very much if you can help regards simon

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

We can help you in both aspects!

If you either phone Glenn or bring the van to us, we can show you where the fixing points are and also supply the awning with Funsters discount:thumb:

Peter

OP
OP
F

frosty

Free Member
Mar 5, 2010
worthing
Funster No
MH
motor home
Exp
thanks peter im already going to buy from johnscross,of your ebay site,i did ring you to day about fitting costs ect,the price was ok but you cant fit untill 22nd ish of june your so busy,but then again you offer a good service and you will be busy.so im thinking of fitting myself coz going away in the camper 19th june,but realy worried about fitting coz i am not good at diy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
thanks peter im already going to buy from johnscross,of your ebay site,i did ring you to day about fitting costs ect,the price was ok but you cant fit untill 22nd ish of june your so busy,but then again you offer a good service and you will be busy.so im thinking of fitting myself coz going away in the camper 19th june,but realy worried about fitting coz i am not good at diy

Just tell Glenn he must fit you in, I said so, dont buy of ebay

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back