wavester

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
C Class
Hi there
i'm looking for some advice/opinions. I am thinking of buying some side panels/privacy room to attach to my wind out awning. I'm a bit confused by the various options - i have a 3metre F45 fiamma fitted to my Hymer c class. With 2 small children i would like to increase my space a bit, but don't know whether i need to be looking at zip on or clip on sides and front. Can anyone help??

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Go for the zip on if you can afford the extra expense. I bought 3 clip on panels, 2 sides and 1 front. Unfortunately when it gets a bit windy the air gets inside the room and the panels and awning flap and eventually I have to remove them to save damaging the awning and also to stop the noise of it flapping! Living in Plymouth I have access to sailmakers and had zips put on (cost £40) and that solved the problem but if I had researched this a bit more I would definately have gone for zips.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi there
i'm looking for some advice/opinions. I am thinking of buying some side panels/privacy room to attach to my wind out awning. I'm a bit confused by the various options - i have a 3metre F45 fiamma fitted to my Hymer c class. With 2 small children i would like to increase my space a bit, but don't know whether i need to be looking at zip on or clip on sides and front. Can anyone help??

Hi,

The privacy zip room will not fit onto a standard awning and as a separate item is not easily available.

A pair of side blockers and one front is the cheapest option frankly, if you want further advice please give Darren, Jan or John a call

Good luck

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wavester

wavester

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
C Class
THanks
i assume this is the clip on system that fiamma have that retails for about £500 for front two sides and fittings. Anyone else use this system and if so what do they think of it, is it secure, good protection from weather?
thanks for replies so far:thumb:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I`ve got two side blocker panels for a fiamma and never used them if you are interested I will dig them out Rob W:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S

steverachel

Deleted User
fiamma side blockers

I`ve got two side blocker panels for a fiamma and never used them if you are interested I will dig them out Rob W:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hi - just read your thread - we're looking for 2 side blockers for our Fiamma F45i awning - If you still have them would be interested - have they got windows & how much do you want - we live in Lancashire. Email or text us on 0787 036 0333 cheers steve & rachel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back