Jun 19, 2020
Elgin/ Morayshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600fse
Exp
im a noob
Good morning everyone...

I was just wondering if you could adjust the leading edge of the awning. I know about the tensioner and thats ok..

When putting up my room I noticed that one side only just got held by the clip system where as the other was a good 15mm into the plates. I took off the end caps of the leading edge and noticed a screw at either end and wondered if I could use them to adjust it back the other way a little. It is definitely at the front end as you can see the differences in the space either side at the knuckle points.

Also, what is the best stuff to use for small tears in Fiamma rooms at corners and does anybody know where you can buy individual panels or door sections....

Thankyou

OP
OP
T

Tar Ten

Free Member
Jun 19, 2020
Elgin/ Morayshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600fse
Exp
im a noob
yes... but there are about 20 different makes ,models and types... so I was kind of hoping for a recommendation from someone who has actually repaired their own with good results.... Google is usually the first thing people try, and the reason for then coming here apart from all the witty banter, remarks and critiscisms is to get user recommendations and advice......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I took off the end caps of the leading edge and noticed a screw at either end and wondered if I could use them to adjust it back the other way a little.
The awning slides into the front rail just like a caravan awning slides into its awning rail. Remove the screws at both ends, centre the awning in the front rail (it slides very easily), then replace both screws. The screws screw into the kader cord to lock it in place.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back