Free Member
May 28, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 months and loving it
Has anyone got experience of taking their motorhome tone of the summer festivals. I have been looking at the Hop Farm festival and am about to book tickets but am not sure how motorhome friendly they are.

Also any other suggestions on venues would be welcome.

hailman

Free Member
Nov 4, 2009
IoW
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Lots, on and off, way back to VW splitty`s!
I have been past the Isle of Wight festival site a few times this week and there are a lot of vans there, of all shapes and sizes. Just don`t expect the regimental lines you usually get at a show, they just seem to find a slot and pitch up.:Smile: Some of the tents are sharing guy ropes.::bigsmile:

I am thinking about the Hopfarm as well, so will be interested to find out what the score is there if anyone has been before.

Upvote 0

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We've been to V Festival three times in a motorhome. Again all shapes and sizes of vans. You just need to order a camper van ticket in addition to the camping tickets.

Love having somewhere confortable to return to and having your own facilties :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
If you are any where near Lincoln this weekend coming, there is a small music festival. Very nice and layed back.You would be made most welcome as i run the camping field.
If any one else is interested please give me a shout.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back