ferry to spain (1 Viewer)

Jul 10, 2016
hucknall
Funster No
MH
Swift bolero 712sb
Exp
10 years
how does anyone manage to get a dog-friendly cabin to Spain ?, been looking for hours and all ferries are showing booked up, there must be a way.

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
not the only one there .could not find one last night when looking for next year ,blow it tunnel for us .

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Pet friendly cabins get booked up very quickly. You need to book, as soon as bookings for the next year are released.
It may be worth phoning BF and asking whether they've got any left.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
It seems the demand has risen considerably, we had no problems 2 years ago but even for next April there were no bookings for our return. The Economique ship has pet cabins too but they only carry pets in cars with no roof box which rules out most of us

May 27, 2008
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
I joined club voyage last year and around Sept 17th this year they sent out a newsletter saying that the 2017 crossings were due out. The same evening I found a crossing In May 2017 and discussed it with the wife - went back to book it and it was unavailable. I then found another suitable date and booked a Pet Friendly cabin both ways. Then we decided to extend our trip from 5 weeks to about 8. The pet cabins were fully booked in both directions (from Santander or Bilbao).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back