Ferry to Spain in the wintertime (1 Viewer)

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
I know some of you are not even back yet, but when do Brittany ferries open the winter bookings. January is when we are interested for. Cheers

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We've just booked the tunnel for December departure, and that's only just become available. We couldn't book the return for end if Jan yet as it's still not available.
Why not check Brittany Ferries website and see what is the latest date yuh can book today - assuming they update it daily it might give you an indication of when your chosen date will be available

Best of luck with your booking

OP
OP
Ivory55

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Hi, it's on November at the moment. Did not know if the booking advanced 1 month at a time or quarterly. I read on here it gets booked up quickly. Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
If you check again in a couple of days you should be able to see how the latest booking date has changed.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
We need to book a ferry in February. I contacted various companies including the club's and all said early to mid July.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
For the last two years the Brittany Ferries winter sailings were not available until August. I would not expect to see their website timetables change until early August.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We've just booked the tunnel for December departure, and that's only just become available. We couldn't book the return for end if Jan yet as it's still not available.
Why not check Brittany Ferries website and see what is the latest date yuh can book today - assuming they update it daily it might give you an indication of when your chosen date will be available

Best of luck with your booking
Yay !more foodie and scenic photos to look forward to next winter @Robert Clark and Mrs C!!no sneaking off again!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back