Ferry Discount Codes (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
I have seen on the forum people asking for codes so I thought I would ask if anyone has a discount code for either the Ferry or Tunnel, Dover to Calais? If there are any codes available can it be used by more than one person?
Thanks in advance

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
If you book through the ccc you get 10% off tunnel. Donā€™t think there are other discounts other than Brittany ferries.
Tesco points are accepted too on the tunnel.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
As Brewery Dave says, it's Brittany Ferries that have discount codes which folk who have signed up to and paid for one of their loyalty schemes. The codes can be used by friends and family also.

But I'm not aware of any codes as such on the short Channel crossings from Dover, because BF operates the longer more expensive routes on the Western Channel.

It is worth checking with the Camping and Caravanning Club and the Caravan and Motorhome Club whether they can offer you a better price on the ferries and / or the tunnel. But note, if you need to change your booking they are likely to charge an admin fee.

And yes, Tesco vouchers are another way to save money on the Tunnel.

We use the Frequent Traveller scheme on the Tunnel, which gets a great fixed price and valuable flexibility. Need to buy a minimum of 10 single tickets to be used within 12 months, but they can be shared with one other person.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Blossom
Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
@BreweryDave and @mikebeaches Thank you both for your replies and explanations it is now a lot clearer. I did use my Tesco vouchers for the tunnel last year but alas am travelling earlier this year so they are not building up as much. I will check out the Caravan and Motorhome club to see what price it is to book through them.
Thanks again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back