Ferry crossings spain -bookng? (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
LD lines pay up front, no refunds

BF £35 at time of booking, balance around a month before sailing, simple online process to amend booking, not sure about refunds but they don't have the bulk of the cost in their bank for 6 months.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Life has taught me never to book anything 6 months in advance. Its surprising just how many kicks in the slats can happen in that length of time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I don't even plan holidays or anything in advance now I don't have to. Well that's a lie; my whole life (and therefore, Pete's) seems to revolve around what side of the bed the NHS appointments system gets out of and you can't second guess THAT.

OP
OP
D

Dai Motorhome

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Burnham on Sea, Somerset
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Just concerned about getting a crossing around the dates we want. Got the impression that the boats/cabins filled pretty early.is this not the case?
Don't want to part with any dish before I have too!!:Smile:

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Yes, pay deposit to begin with, and balance a few weeks before travel.

Might be worth checking cash-back through Quidco. We received more back than we paid in deposit, shortly after making the booking. In other words, we had more money returned than we'd paid, until it came to time to settle the final balance. :thumb:

As far as cabin accommodation is concerned, it depends exactly when you're planning to travel and what sort of cabin you want. I believe it's the most expensive ones that usually go first especially during peak summer holidays.

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back