Ferries booked but that's all. (1 Viewer)

Mobsy

Free Member
Nov 25, 2019
Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Self-built campervan
Exp
I'm a newbie
I need some winter sun and dry weather so ferries are booked for mid-January returning early March. The plan is to head south through France via the west side then across Spain finding the coast around Valencia, then to slowly work my way around the coast to Malaga before heading home. Road bike, mountain bike and folding bike (for shopping and city tours) in the back. I've spent three nights in the van since I converted it, this trip will be 52 nights. What could possibly go wrong?;)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Enjoy your trip, we’re three months into a seven month trip. Just keep heading south till you meet the sea ?

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Have you installed a refillable system for gas? It's much more practical when visiting different countries as they all have differing systems when it comes to exchanging bottles. ?

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 4, 2017
Newton Stewart, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 615
Exp
Since 2000
Just booked the tunnel for 6th Feb returning 1st April! Heading down through France and Spain to Gib and returning along coast to Portugal and then back up to France, probably St Jean les Ports. Might bump into you somewhere.

Sep 2, 2017
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Just got a phone call from Caravan & Motorhome club about my ferry booking Newcastle/Amsterdam on the 25th May being cancelled and as its a nonrefundable ticket I have to to take a credit. I have till 21st July 2021 to use it.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just got a phone call from Caravan & Motorhome club about my ferry booking Newcastle/Amsterdam on the 25th May being cancelled and as its a nonrefundable ticket I have to to take a credit. I have till 21st July 2021 to use it.
No you don't have to take a credit. Consumer regs allow for a full refund. If you have paid any part with a credit card get the refund from them instead.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I'm booking a crossing for end July in hope as I suspect they'll soon be booked up when we are allowed to travel.. I can always change the dates.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back