Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
A simple question

Not had our MH long and everyone seems to recommend the above product, on ebay (the cheapest sellers) there are 3 different labels on this product, surely the company would only have 1. Do you think some of these are fake or just old stock in different packaging?:thumb:

For eg.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Last edited:

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
There are several different products by the same company, check out what you have actually got in the information provided, we have used this for years on our caravan and cars, first there is the Bobby Dazzler Shampoo and then there is the Bobby Dazzler Rinse, they are both very good and can recommend, we have a few bottles in the garage at the moment forget at the moment what the other products are for or do.:Doh:

OP
OP
Biged

Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
I have used the Fenwicks cleaner and their black streak remover, both with excellent results.

My neighbour uses Bobby Dazzler rinse and swears by it, the 3 products i have listed are all rinse :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
We always use the rinse one after a normal wash down, but use a garden sprayer with the recommended concentration and spray all over the MH. I find after its been applied (not only does it make the MH very shiny) any black streaks just wash off easily.
:thumb:

Hope it helps,

Trikeman. :winky:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Mine is like your first ebay list.

I bought mine in Towsure the last time I was in the UK.

I am sure I paid a lot less than this price i thought it was under £7.

Mel

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Here found it

Link Removed

£6:95

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
2nd and 3rd are same!!!!
Cheers, Dave:Doh::thumb:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

i use all 3 cleaner to wash [obveous] bobby dazler after rinsing, leaves nice shine [easyly polished when dry ] including windows/ just applied winter formular [protect] till next year all three about 25/30 pounds when you see amount of washes it,s worth the money:thumb:

Attachments

• mhfun 085.jpg
    mhfun 085.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 20

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I have used their 3 products -Cleaner,Black Streak remover and Bobby Dazzler for 4 yrs now.
Getting low on Black streak remover but other 2 still going strong :thumb:
I apply the Bobby dazzler with a 5 ltre garden spray-it's enough for whole van-then chamois off lightly.

Mike

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
we went to a show many years ago after weeks touring and not cleaning the van. it was filthy dirty, so much so, you could write your name in the grime.

anyway the guy that developed bobby dazzler was going round the rally field trying to drum up business. one of my neighbours made some comment on its not good enough to clean a van that dirty, pointing at mine. well challenge accepted and about 1/2 hour later my van was gleaming white and he had sold loads of product to the watching crowd. needless to say i bought some and even offered to pay him for his efforts, which he declined

suffice to say, there is still some fenwicks products in my van cleaning kit now

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Other Uses

We have used Bobby Dazzler for years not just on caravans but also upvc house window frames & glass, doors, soffit & fascia - definitely helps keep them clean longer & adds sparkle without all the elbow grease! A container full goes a long way so economical too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back