pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Hi, after working all xmas we have new year off, planned to go to to ribblehead station inn for new year celebrations, The nice weather might change our plans!!! Anyone on this site planning on staying at the station inn new years eve? nade and steve.:xeek::xeek::xeek::xeek::xeek::xeek:

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
We've been for the last couple of years...horizontal rain with accompanying heavy winds on both occassions, so not going this year.
Southport this NYE.

Allen

OP
OP
pigginchilli

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
DSCF3870.JPG
We've been for the last couple of years...horizontal rain with accompanying heavy winds on both occassions, so not going this year.
Southport this NYE.

Allen
Dog walking and good crack in pub is why we go, is that a rc30 in your avatar? forgot the mention the sound of bikes on full chat another reason we go! not at this time of year though, and steam trains too, nade and serve. heres one of my bikes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
View attachment 87449
.... is that a rc30 in your avatar? forgot the mention the sound of bikes on full chat another reason we go!.

Unfortunately not an RC30....VFR750FJ....paint job by Dream Machine. Got lots of attention at Devils Bridge, Rivi, and Ribblehead. Great Bike, wish I still had it.

Allen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back