LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you Andrea for asking .. yes stopped being sick now .. this Menieres has affected me since giving birth years ago .. fortunately today's was mild one .. probably because of bending forward weeding.

Means a lot when nice people ask. Thank you.
Get onto those agencies I gave you the links for and get them into to do your gardening, they will be grateful for the referrals.

Reactions: RFS

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just on my second van but still I'm a newbie
Hi @J&S

I've enjoyed reading this thread and I hope your new friendship progresses well.

If you are still looking for travelling companion(s) later this year, I could be interested in travelling with my van 'in convoy' so to speak. I'm solo too.

By the way, if your friend has a single sister, point her in my direction haha.....

All the best

Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J&S

J&S

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Hurworth on Tees, Darlington
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Wentworth
Exp
Since 1982
Well you nosey little funster @movan it went very well . We went up into the Yorkshire Dales and spent 5 nights together. ..She was very pleasant and we really enjoyed our time together. .. we had some very big smile on our faces when we read the comments on this forum together while supping our wine...
She has now gone back to Inverness. We are still in touch on watsapp. How ever still not sure if we will do it agian tho!..

As for you @RFS thats a nice idea when are you planning to roll out... I would enjoy that very much... sorry no sister but she has a mother lol.
Im new to this forum so dont know how to PM you about it. I live in Hurworth just south of Darlington where are you?
John

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
@J&S just click on RFS avatar and start a conversation will come up just click on that and you’re away.

John.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh @J&S ..:) got a big grin on my face.

Sooo happy you both enjoyed yourselves. Life is very short and you need happy days.

Happy happy happy me

:)

Reactions: CWH

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi @RFS

JOHN IS TRYING TO CONTACT YOU

if you look in your inbox .. top right ...

You never know ... he might have found a double date for you both

:)

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi @movan, read John's PM.

And, no way am I dating her mother; old I may be but not that old haha.....

OP
OP
J&S

J&S

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Wentworth
Exp
Since 1982
Thanks for the PM Ron... lets hope we can agree on a plan for winter, it will give us something to look forward to...

Promise I wont bring her mother he he
Bet there are a few other funsters on here who wouldn't turn her away. Lol

OP
OP
J&S

J&S

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Wentworth
Exp
Since 1982
John i am going next Jan for about 70 days to the Canary Islands with a company called GB Tours not cheap but normally about 15 vans go. Have a look at their websight if you fancy? Ken

Thanks Ken may be OTT for me but ill look it up and have a good read

Kjack

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Chard
Funster No
MH
Iveco daily
Exp
Since 2010
I had a lovely girl freind a few years ago it was a hard decision but I had to dump her and kick her out of my house her snoring was horrendous I have never heard anything like it it was worse than a shed load of pigs. Women do snor believe me. Plus don't keep waiting for that perfect partner get on with your life as adge cuttler said your a short time living and a long time dead .

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
Well, I enjoy a woman company, I sometimes think it's easier to confide, in a female, what would make it great to be traveling in a group as well. It can be a little lonely alone and not so much fun.

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
Sorry I forgot to say in January even at 16 Celsius fees warm on the Algave

OP
OP
J&S

J&S

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Wentworth
Exp
Since 1982
Anyone heard from @RFS .... me and him were in direct contact...planning to meet at the Doncaster Rally and then planning to go of to the sun in convoy for the winter....I was at Doncaster he never showed up.

Im a bit worried about him.. had no contact for weeks now. No answer on his phone. .. hope hes ok?
John

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi John

I've tried to contact you on your mobile without success; possibly because I'm not in UK but not really sure.

Will send a PM....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back