Fancy a Meet at the Carmarthen Motorhome Show (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Carmarthen Caravan and Motorhome Show, Carmarthen showground April 18th-20th 2008

I know its the weekend before Peterborough, but you are only a short drive away from some stunning scenery in West Wales and very close to Carmarthen the oldest city in Wales.

I only live a few miles away, so I will be there with a trade stand dolling out Fun Flyers. They have a full entertainment programme as well! I was not going to stop as I live so close, but if anyone fancies it maybe we can make a meet of it and stay there in the motorhome for the weekend.

Have a look Carmarthen Motorhome Show

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
It is at the end of the half term break for us - which would have been ideal, but we will be in France so will have to pass on this one:Doh:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Jim the link no workie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
From Jim's link:

How to Contact Towy Events
Towy Events Postal Address

PO Box 24
Carmarthen
SA31 1YS
Wales
UK

Tel: +44 (0)1267 236 569
Fax: +44 (0)1267 220 444

e-mail: info@towyevents.co.uk

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi we shall be passing on our way back from Ireland catching the 8.45 Irish Ferry from Rosslare to Pembroke so may pop in for the Saturday afternoon and evening, be nice to meet some of you:thumb::thumb:

Regards Pat

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
From Jim's link:

How to Contact Towy Events
Towy Events Postal Address

PO Box 24
Carmarthen
SA31 1YS
Wales
UK

Tel: +44 (0)1267 236 569
Fax: +44 (0)1267 220 444

e-mail: info@towyevents.co.uk

I wish my secretary was this organised :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Looks like you are going to have to go away for the weekend again then Jim :thumb::thumb:
Have fun all

Keith

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Anyone there ? Loads of motorhomes and caravans going that way down the A40 this morning.

Freestyle

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
30+
motorhome Show

Hi Jim!
Sounds good! will be around Swansea about then so would be interested in a possible meet there!
Derek (Freestyle) :Smile:

Ruddy

Free Member
Feb 24, 2009
Haverhill,Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
> 1yr
Hi Jim!
Sounds good! will be around Swansea about then so would be interested in a possible meet there!

Unless you have one of them new Adria time machine motorhome's I think you may have missed this meet :Sad:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Oh could I have one of those time machines please,::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile: May have luck on the lottery then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But there is a new autumn show this September 09 at the Carmarthen Show Grounds ...anyone going
:thumb::thumb:

St.Cyr

Free Member
Aug 23, 2009
West Wales/Normandy
Funster No
MH
Merc self-build
Exp
On & off, 30 years ...
Oh could I have one of those time machines please,::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile: May have luck on the lottery then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But there is a new autumn show this September 09 at the Carmarthen Show Grounds ...anyone going
:thumb::thumb:

Hi. Any idea of the date? New van being mot'd down in Devon this morning - if passes will be going down to collect this weekend... We're only 18m north of Carm. :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Jim!
Hi Derek unless you have a time machine you are a tad late for that show it was in April, never mind how about coming to meet us at the Shepton Mallet Show in September,

<Link Removed>

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi. Any idea of the date? New van being mot'd down in Devon this morning - if passes will be going down to collect this weekend... We're only 18m north of Carm. :thumb:
how about the Shepton mallet show in sept, not long to go and a huge internation fun meet.

<Link Removed>

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

The dates are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18 - 20th September 2009 Caravan & Motorhome Show[/FONT]

If you google carmarthen showground it will bring up its list of events, once on the show page scroll to the bottom details there.
Hope this helps:thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Not sure if we are yet as we are at the Shepton Mallet show the weekend before Sept 11th - 13th

Their show in April at Carmarthen was our 1st show too which we enjoyed::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back