Fallout Remover - Safe for Motorhomes? (1 Viewer)

Falcon 269

Free Member
Jul 11, 2013
Melton Mowbray, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Got chatting with one of the guys who did our removal from Spain to UK recently and he told me that his company uses Autosmart Red Seven (wheel cleaner/fallout remover) on the paintwork of their trucks. Swears it's the best thing since sliced bread etc for removing road film and so on.

Have done some research and it seems this is pretty potent stuff, so I'm reluctant to try it without asking if anyone else has experience of using any brand of fallout remover on their paintwork.

I've done 'due diligence' by reviewing/searching the Detailing forum but not much information on this. I did find Charlie's references to another Autosmart product, G101, and would appreciate more first-hand experience on this, too.

Our 2014 Adria has been outside in the Spanish sun for 7 years and I want to get her restored and waxed ready to survive life outside in the UK. Any general advice on how to do this would also be welcomed. :)

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Sep 17, 2020
Totton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Since Sept 2020.
Traffic Film Remover (TFR) is good stuff, does what it says and available at any Motor Factors. I've used it on my Boxer / Autocruise to good effect. If the paint has clouded you may need to cut it back. I'm not fan of TCut, I think the Farecla products are better - I've used the G3 to good effect. Finish off with old fashioned Karate Kid wax-uh on, wax-uh off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back