Free Member
Aug 30, 2015
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Sept 2015
SWMBO showed me this on Facebook the other day .. Is it really 'that' Unbelievable that someone would actually do this ?

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
She should have played along, called the police to come and sort things out and then declared that she had a dash cam. Might have caught the scrotes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I can just hear his teacher a few years earlier, "This young man has a promising career ahead of him" as what, doing what who knows, its as much a mystery to him as it as to all of us.

Now he has shown his true potential and a career on the stage looks inevitable. Look out Branner, Rylance and co, an up an coming actor is coming out of the shadows right now.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I can just hear his teacher a few years earlier, "This young man has a promising career ahead of him" as what, doing what who knows, its as much a mystery to him as it as to all of us.

Why would you make that assumption??

Jan 3, 2008
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Why would you make that assumption??

its not an assumption rather a guess at what might have been said if the moron in question ever attended school enough that someone knew his name and a comment on his future prospects was asked for. But see my edit;

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
You idiots, I have a camera....Hilarious :rofl:

You idiots, I have a camera....Hilarious :rofl:

Unfortunately this shows the short-sightedness of buying a cheap dash cam, you can't read the bikes number plate, so probably not acceptable for any criminal proceedings. :(

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
its not an assumption rather a guess at what might have been said if the moron in question ever attended school enough that someone knew his name and a comment on his future prospects was asked for.

Apologies if I sounded a bit off but making the statement like that assumes that his teachers thought that he was a good kid. Scrotes like the one in the video are likely to have been scrotes at school - they may still be at school - and not all teachers would be naive enough to say anything at all, let alone claim that he (assuming it is a he), had great potential, particularly if he was a moron then as well.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Unfortunately this shows the short-sightedness of buying a cheap dash cam, you can't read the bikes number plate, so probably not acceptable for any criminal proceedings. :(
It is a cheap camera but the number plate has been blurred in the video - note the blurring of the leg as the scrote reaches the end of the road.

Jan 3, 2008
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Apologies if I sounded a bit off but making the statement like that assumes that his teachers thought that he was a good kid. Scrotes like the one in the video are likely to have been scrotes at school - they may still be at school - and not all teachers would be naive enough to say anything at all, let alone claim that he (assuming it is a he), had great potential, particularly if he was a moron then as well.

The hypothetical teacher was making a tongue in cheek comment.:)

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning

I was a scrote and a moron but not at school as I didn't go.Some may say I am still one or the other or both today. But all my frauds have been successful and just as well this motorhoming malarky is expensive.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I was a scrote and a moron but not at school as I didn't go.Some may say I am still one or the other or both today. But all my frauds have been successful and just as well this motorhoming malarky is expensive.
Can never make out if your posts are for real or just taking the p

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if the girl was in on it and it was a stunt for the 44 viral website ...

Reactions: DBK

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have a camera in my car and in my van, both are recording just in case. I do have a silly little boy pushing a bike across the road out in front of me from a gateway, falling over it, and ending up in a heap. I stopped short and he got up and I bol***ked him for being silly.. HOWEVER Had I hit him and he was hurt I would have been crucified by all and everyone and sent to gaol If he had died, The film would be my only evidence,unless the police confiscated it and then 'lost it' without a copy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back