Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
near cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbie again
sadly we tried motorhoming and it wasnt for us going back to a static caravan thank you to all the people who helped us with our queries fairwell and thank you for all your help

adios amigos:thumb::thumb::RollEyes::RollEyes::Smile::Smile::winky::winky:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Good Luck Guys.....

At least you gave it a try....::bigsmile:

Happy Holidays.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Good luck with the van better to have regrets for things youv'e done than to regret not doing them.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
They will be back! as sure as night follows day:winky:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Good luck going back to a static...we sold our van earlier this year to help finance a move abroad to Tenerife..however I still visit this site in my capacity as a foreign correspondent or vanless consultant for Tenerife!!:winky:

We all have differing ideas about motorhoming and obviously what goes for one doesn't always go for another at least you gave it a shot!! We full timed for two years and enjoyed every minute of it and yes I guess we would do it all again if Tenerife don't go to plan!!

ENJOY IT ANYWAY!!!:thumb:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
bye and :thumb:good luck

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi it seem to me you have not managed to get the real flavour of it yet, have you been abroad, Scotland, Lakes, to any rallies. Or is it just the lack of space, don't like driving or whatever. Ah well at least you tried another time maybe. Good luck with the static.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hey come on guys...you dont need a motorhome to enjoy the fun.

we dont care what you have, motorhome, caravan, static, tent or nowt at all... so stick around and enjoy !!!!:thumb:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Hope you are still a regular visitor (No that's not a toilet joke before you bunch get going...)

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...

Fare thee well

OP
OP
M

mr bond

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
near cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbie again
Hi it seem to me you have not managed to get the real flavour of it yet, have you been abroad, Scotland, Lakes, to any rallies. Or is it just the lack of space, don't like driving or whatever. Ah well at least you tried another time maybe. Good luck with the static.
just want to be able to chuck all in the car and go to one place its right by the sea and as the mrs cant drive the motorhome on her licence she can go on her own without me hard to motorhome when you rub your own buisness working 7 days a week:Smile::Smile:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Enjoy your static, a lot of us know where you are comming from with the own business thing, Trying to get my other half to tell customers 'sorry im away for the weekend etc' is a real pain

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Hi good luck to you,we went back to a caravan last October, wife never wanted a m/h, we find we have much more room in the caravan and full size awning, every time we went away for more than a few days, the wife would take her car,double the fuel bill.for us your holiday starts the moment you leave home,I could have fitted a A Frame then you are restricted to 60 mph, max, can't tow in the outside lane on the motorway,it is not a proplem what I tow or drive I enjoy driving (45 years hgv 1, full psv). Tony

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back