Free Member
Dec 11, 2016
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
chausson low profile
Exp
since 2013
Hi all, I'm Chris. My wife Hilary and I dipped our toe in the water 4 year's ago when we bought a 26 year old VW T4 high top camper, just to try it out. Only spent £5k, didn't want to spend a fortune, just in case we didn't like the lifestyle. We have since moved on, the camper was sold 11 months ago at the same time as purchasing a proper one. We now own a 2009 Chausson Allegro96 low profile motorhome and we love it. We ventured out in it on 7 or 8 occasions through the summer, just in the UK. We are looking forward to another summer next year in the UK and then hopefully taking her (Ginnie) over the water following my retirement next September. We are also going to look at possibly doing a MH Holiday swap in Australia. Currently, I know nothing about this concept. I am going to ask members on this site for any advice they can provide..

Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
IMG_0598.JPG

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yo chil,

Welcome.jpg
Love the 'chil' handle. I perhaps should point out that you've well and truly dipped your toe in by joining this bunch of 'Nutters', I am in fact the only sane one on here, well almost the only one, I keep forgetting about @Tootles .

OP
OP
Chil

Chil

Free Member
Dec 11, 2016
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
chausson low profile
Exp
since 2013
hi Popeye, thanks for your welcome, the Chil is a combo of Chris and Hil(ary) Looking forward to future chats :xsmile:

OP
OP
Chil

Chil

Free Member
Dec 11, 2016
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
chausson low profile
Exp
since 2013
look forward to hearing any replies re : MH Holiday swaping :)
Hi Bart, quite a lot of good responses on the general chat section.:xsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back