Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Eddy Jordan asked what we both thought that rossberg missing the chicane was a set up to pay Hamilton back.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Mmmmmmm, I think he was under pressure because that was the second time he did that.

But you never know?

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
I think it was a pay-back! Team orders as a punishment for cheating and knock in Ham' out of the last race. I think he did it the first time to add a bit of 'authenticity' to what he was going to do later?

Good race overall though - I enjoyed the dicing further down the field.

Funny how Rosberg got the 'bird' from the Italian crowd on the podium. Don't think they were impressed with his cheating in the last race.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I think it was a pay-back! Team orders as a punishment for cheating and knock in Ham' out of the last race. I think he did it the first time to add a bit of 'authenticity' to what he was going to do later?

Good race overall though - I enjoyed the dicing further down the field.

Funny how Rosberg got the 'bird' from the Italian crowd on the podium. Don't think they were impressed with his cheating in the last race.

He got worse treatment last time out.

There are some big names and big teams knocking hell out of each other further down, it's brilliant.

scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
Team orders for sure rosberg could of won .you could tell on boss's faces at last someone had obeyed team orders.

Cossieg

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
Yate for the summer!
Funster No
MH
None now
Exp
Did you see the look on Toto Woolf's face when Rosberg went straight on at the chicane? It's not often that you see a team manager smiling at a drivers mistake?

May 16, 2014
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
since May 2014
"Giving" back 7 points is not much considering he took a possible 25 away from Hamilton in the last race especially at this stage in the season where, unless Rosberg drops out of at least one race - not likely if you look at the history of failure between the two cars! - it means that Hamilton needs to win every race.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
"Giving" back 7 points is not much considering he took a possible 25 away from Hamilton in the last race especially at this stage in the season where, unless Rosberg drops out of at least one race - not likely if you look at the history of failure between the two cars! - it means that Hamilton needs to win every race.

Don't forget that odd rule for this year with double points in the last race

I don't care which of them wins or doesn't, it would be great to see Riciardo come from behind and beat the both of them :D

OP
OP
Ivory55

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
I bet the double points rule was to keep sponsors happy, once the title was decided should think viewing figures dropped big time for tv.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back