Extreme bike lock (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Have they never seen a tree being chopped down.

If I really wanted what was being protected I would cut a wedge out of each side in a few seconds giving me quick access to the steel core. However, I would look at what it was secured to first as I bet that wouldn't be as big. cutting disks are only 50p each and a spare battery would see me through in my Ryobi grinder.

Look forward to seeing the LockPickingLawer's thoughts on this one. Bet he gets into this core within a 10-20 seconds.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MyrtleGuru
Aug 22, 2017
Funster No
MH
Wildax Europa PVC
Exp
Since 2014 -- cycle-camper before that
Have they never seen a tree being chopped down.

If I really wanted what was being protected I would cut a wedge out of each side in a few seconds giving me quick access to the steel core. However, I would look at what it was secured to first as I bet that wouldn't be as big. cutting disks are only 50p each and a spare battery would see me through in my Ryobi grinder.

Look forward to seeing the LockPickingLawer's thoughts on this one. Bet he gets into this core within a 10-20 seconds.

Yes -- somehow I don't think this invention is going to fly.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
there is no such thing as a secure bike lock hydraulic spreaders and battery angle grinders win everytime we once had a job to remove several bikes illegally fixed to railings none took more than a minute

Jul 22, 2013
Altrincham
Funster No
MH
Chausson 718xlb
Exp
I was a newbie
In defence of the product, (i wouldn't buy it) it looks quite a handy thing to secure your bike in your house or garage, so when the scroats do break in, they nick the easy things and not your 5K bike frame. of course that assumes that what you have attached it to is just as strong

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Check this guy out. I have been following him for quite some time now... You will never look at locks the same way, and if you are anything like me will smirk to yourself whenever you see a master lock padlock. He is interesting and entertaining.

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
I find sitting on mine or even riding it avoids it getting nicked. But for opportunity theft i use this monster:

Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 19.09.02.png

Lightweight like the bike, pitty the same can't be said about the owner:LOL:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
If someone wants something a lock only slows them down, but not for long, my brother is a locksmith and can unlock anything.:)

We though our ABUS locks looked good, ;) until you YouTube it and see how easy they get them off, but they intended to have it and come with the equipment. :unsure: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back