Extra tubing for the black waste (1 Viewer)

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
May I pick your brains morelo owners.
(not even picked it up yet)
Is the tube for the removal of black waste long enough or has anybody adapted extra tubing to have longer reach.
we have never owned a macerater toilet system i can just imagine that some places are quite awkward to dump the black waste due to access.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough

this links to a closed group 🤔

Mr porky not sure if yours is like our Hymer where it is macerated into the black tank, or if your macerator is to pump it out?

I would expect you will want to extend whatever you are supplied with, your fears about difficult access are well founded

as ours is pre macerated we now carry a cassette to decant into where we can’t easily dump

hopefully you have a much bigger black tank than ours and can wait till find a suitable dump option đź‘Ť

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Macerator Toilet??
The macerator is at the wrong end if you ask me

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We haven’t used the standard hose yet, I set up a Storz coupling to 3mm pond pipe as discussed on Michael’s link,

Martin

edited 32 to 38mm

Last edited:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
this links to a closed group 🤔

Mr porky not sure if yours is like our Hymer where it is macerated into the black tank, or if your macerator is to pump it out?

I would expect you will want to extend whatever you are supplied with, your fears about difficult access are well founded

as ours is pre macerated we now carry a cassette to decant into where we can’t easily dump

hopefully you have a much bigger black tank than ours and can wait till find a suitable dump option đź‘Ť
Black tank is 250l on ours David, You are right it is a closed forum but anybody is welcome to join although the chat is all fairly MORELO oriented.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On forums I frequent, that are about forums. Tapatalk have a notorious name for security issues. If one of you guys is running a forum using it, then it's definitely worth doing a bit of research into it.

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Hi,

I have added additional hose storage alongside the Morelo installed one as it is only 2.5 - 3m long and far too short for my liking.

I attached 50mm corrugated pond hose in 3m lengths with hose couplings onto the Storz supplied hose. For the hose storage I used standard gutter downpipes and copied the Morelo way of suspending them. Hose sizes go fron 50mm dia x 2 3m lengths to 1x 38mm and lastly down to 25mm semi see-through hose with isolation valve with a short tail after that to go down a small foul drain.

It isolation valve at the output end allows you to open the valves on the vehicle knowing that you can control the actual fluid out-flow once you're at the business end of the hoses.

1597657223063.png

1597657500585.png

1597657298705.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back