External, underneath storage draw companies (Spain or France) (1 Viewer)

Surfstar

Free Member
Jul 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner - A class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi all,

We are 5 weeks in to our full time living and are currently residing in the south of France.

We are very happy with the Burstner but have now come to the conclusion that we would like some additional storage. We have some space to have some draws installed which would solve our issue. As we are not planning to come back with the MH to the UK for some time, I am really hoping someone may know of a company or individual in France or Spain that would be able to take on the work? Perhaps an expat fabricator that fancies a little project to take on?
We are after a similar solution to the Genie Draws by and would go to these guys if it didnt mean coming back.

Thanks for your help

Chris

Sep 22, 2009
nottingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Can't help you,as don't know anyone who does that sort of thing on the continent. But,we did have external drawers fitted here in UK,and they are very useful

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Doesn't look as if anyone does this "En Continent". Despite the fact we have them as fitted, on our French Built Rapido!.

OP
OP
Surfstar

Surfstar

Free Member
Jul 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner - A class
Exp
Since 2008
We are so desperate for them! Every time I walk round the MH I keep glaring at the three places I would have them wanting to get my hacksaw out!

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
We are so desperate for them! Every time I walk round the MH I keep glaring at the three places I would have them wanting to get my hacksaw out!

Some local internet research might well help & I'd try asking local motorhome owners, we're all part of the same fraternity but, one point which may help is that the word is "draw" which means to draw a picture, not a pull out storage item, I'm risking falling fowl of rule one here but, I know its a commonly used term in England however no-ne else uses it, my very own wife (from Bucks) uses the term draw when she means drawer.
I'm saying this in the hope that this info helps you ask for the correct help as you might well be getting some blank looks as you seek assistance.

Good luck & please keep us posted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back