Free Member
Oct 27, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I am a newbie
Has anyone experience of these, at £42.50 are they ok or is there better to be had.

EXTERNAL MOTOR HOME BLIND THERMAL / WINDOW COVER By Maypole

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Have just looked on goggle several sites that are offering maypole mh blinds they seem to be much cheaper than some others I would maybe order them from a site that could be returned if not what you thought

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
The Mother and Father in Law had one on their old J reg Ducato, it was a dire fit and needed severe alterations to insulate anything!
The material used is effective, it just needs to fit!

You would be better off buying a model designed to fit your van. A universal fit that works does not exist!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
You can't beat silverscreen, based in Cleckheaton . Top quality. Does what it says on the box. 5 people 2 dogs. No condensation and toasty warm , with the Webasto.

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
Another happy silverscreen user,fits perfect and easy to fit,keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
I bought a similar cover, the fit was awful so I sent it back and bought genuine Silverscreens.
I don't think you can beat them
Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Silverscreens for us too. We bought them for our first MH which was a Autocruise on a Peugot Boxer. We then changed the MH and have a Autotrail on a Fiat Ducato with remis blinds. The silverscreens wouldn't fit due to the cab doors being too wide because of the remis blind fitments. I called Silverscreens and they altered them to fit (perfectly) at a cost of £30. Excellent service. (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Called silverscreens, told them I have an A class, they asked which one, they said they had a pattern for it, asked a few questrions about what sort of door locking it had on passenget side. Paid and it was made the same day and arrived the following day. With a lot of trepidation tried the fitting. Should not have worried - it fits like a glove. Superb!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back