Free Member
Apr 3, 2014
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker SE
Exp
Newbie!
I have a 2008 Autotrail Tracker EKS. The external temperature which is reported in the control panel above the door is about ten degrees or so optimistic... No problem in the summer but I need to have a fair idea of temperature during the winter for a variety of reasons. Would anyone have the faintest idea where the sensor might be located? Additionally, is it something I might replace?

Many thanks

Jerry

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
I have a 2008 Autotrail Tracker EKS. The external temperature which is reported in the control panel above the door is about ten degrees or so optimistic... No problem in the summer but I need to have a fair idea of temperature during the winter for a variety of reasons. Would anyone have the faintest idea where the sensor might be located? Additionally, is it something I might replace?

Many thanks

Jerry

They are often in a mirror housing.

OP
OP
Jerrymjj

Jerrymjj

Free Member
Apr 3, 2014
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker SE
Exp
Newbie!
I'll look, many thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
The Fiat one which displays on the dash will be in the mirror, the Autotrail one will probably be under the habitation floor.

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Anyone know how to access the one in the mirror? Does it require stripping down the door? Need to replace ours. Found a link on the web to a Peugeot site which suggested that the mirror only can be opened for access to the sensor. But I can't see how in my mirror.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back