• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD External Silver Screen Ducato up to 2006 (1 Viewer)

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Labelled as Silver Products, these are external screens for a Boxer/Ducato/Relay up to the year 2006. They will just about fit the current vans (without internal concertina blinds) but it's a bit tight.

They have the fold down flap with privacy screen on the windscreen section. All sections are velcro attached for getting a good fit.

Good condition, I purchased about 5 years ago so normal usage. Work well and the flap down bit is very useful to let the light in during the day. It has an extra bit which tucks under the wiper arms and helps block the air vents above the bonnet.

Located near Brandon in Suffolk. Price £30. Collection only.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 6

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Would you consider posting these up to Lincolnshire please cheers jeff

OP
OP
BwB

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
I'd be happy to wrap in a big bin bag and put a label on it if you can arrange collection via a courier or something :)

Would that help?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi thanks for that could you tell me the weight and size of package please and all so if there is a day/time which is better for you, cheers jeff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back