Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
Morning.
We have one 11kg Gaslow refillable & one 6 kg Calor on dual pigtails. I do most of the cooking outside on a Broken Link Removed and Weber Q1000 (which doubles up as an oven), both of which have got hose adapters.

Currently, what I do is connect the BBQ to the Motorhome gas outlet, and the stove gets connected to the Calor cylinder, which I take out of the gas bottle compartment.

What I want to do is connect both to the motorhome external gas outlet, BUT be able to detach either one, and use the other separately.

Am I right in assuming that I need a Y shape connector, two in-line valves and two quick release fittings?

Or am I better using one Y shape adapter with separate valves and two quick release fittings?

Or is there a better way, that someone has used?

Thanks very much!

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Would it not be easier to buy 2 of the male connectors for each of the BBQ's fit one on each, so either of them can be taken out and just plugged into the Van Gas BBQ point? That's what I did when we use the Webber Q & The Cadac, not at the same time mind you.
I have the Bullfinch Gas Outlet on the van and the connectors were easy to get, if not a tad expensive for what the are.
Good Luck.
LES

OP
OP
DDJC
Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
Would it not be easier to buy 2 of the male connectors for each of the BBQ's fit one on each, so either of them can be taken out and just plugged into the Van Gas BBQ point? That's what I did when we use the Webber Q & The Cadac, not at the same time mind you.
I have the Bullfinch Gas Outlet on the van and the connectors were easy to get, if not a tad expensive for what the are.
Good Luck.
LES
Thanks Les, but I do often use both at the same time. Just occasionally I want to use just one. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I want a set up that allows me to use the Weber, or the Campinggaz, or both at the same time.

We have the Bullfinch as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back