Extension kit for grey waste (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
This is the outlet pipe for our grey waste it’s approx 60mm internal, it extends to 1m. 1m is not enough length, I can’t find anything logical to extend it, nor an adapter large enough. It’s not been a problem in the past as we have been on aires that usually have a drive over drain. We have been on a few CLs and find we cannot get near the waste drains.
image.jpg
Any thoughts please.

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
Being a total newbie, we went out for the first time to a services pitch and used a bucket to empty the waste😕 we have some sort of brass valve with about an inch male connector needed for a hose🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
I went to my local caravan accessories shop and purchased a length of the grey pipe. I also have a couple of waste pipe elbows (45 & 90 degrees) to use at the drain end to stop the bulge/back flow caused by just poking the pipe down the hole.
Our waste pipe supplied is a flexible 40mm hose, the original is 2metres long but I could do with 5 metres due to time when I needed it.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Like others I use convoluted hose saved from the last garden pond upgrade. A couple of 5m lengths with one end adapted to slide onto the van outlet and a joint connector if I need to use both. Rolls up neatly into a plastic sack after a rinse out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Apache Hi Line 634
I bought adapter and two packs of pipes (Brighton MHC site has the longest run to the services). Had piping cut before and wasn't the best when storing - the two packs of Colapz fit into one bag

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back