Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Made it to Totana...
You are in trouble now! You will be knack'rd by the time you leave there. Those Jumars will walk/cycle you into the ground. They nearly killed poor @Hagstrom. We managed to escape uninjured or sick this time, but it was a close run thing.

Give Lola a little cuddle from me, if you can catch her!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
You are in trouble now! You will be knack'rd by the time you leave there. Those Jumars will walk/cycle you into the ground. They nearly killed poor @Hagstrom. We managed to escape uninjured or sick this time, but it was a close run thing.

Now Now Sandra.....we are gentle folk, haven't killed anyone yet, why do visitors return year after year.....Lola went crazy yesterday having found how much fun a large puddle can be..
she isn't too fond of snow...well not yet, hope You find some snow though....take care....carve those skis, bend those knees and ski with ease....

OP
OP
Randommoose

Randommoose

Free Member
Sep 17, 2017
Funster No

Eek, we will have to pretend to be fit! *Huff puff* I've already started on stretching my dodgy leg muscle.

Everyone here has been super friendly :D

OP
OP
Randommoose

Randommoose

Free Member
Sep 17, 2017
Funster No
We went for a really nice walk for about 3 hours. It was perfectly manageable and the Jumars didn't kill us at all ;) Great views, sunshine, a bit of snow at the higher points but we didn't need coats. Our dog and Lola had fun sniffing around and by the end of the walk she had decided he wasn't too scary and started being playful with him (which he ignored :LOL:).
It's a really nice circular walk, not too steep even though it goes up quite a way.

I like that there are washing lines here to dry your washing - it is a well thought out site. We got bread for breakfast and lunch from the bread man in the morning too

Moose :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TrebleH

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto, Iveco
We can only endorse Boringfrogs suggestion of Morella, we stumbled on it a couple of years ago, lovely walled village/town, they do a brilliant night torch lit procession at Easter.

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
We can only endorse Boringfrogs suggestion of Morella, we stumbled on it a couple of years ago, lovely walled village/town, they do a brilliant night torch lit procession at Easter.
Thank you. :cool:
20130424_191238.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back