Free Member
Oct 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class bessy E560
Exp
Getting the hang of it
Does anybody know of any campsites in or very near Exmouth? As we need a stop over for 2 nights, also can you stop over in any of the car parks? I tried ringing "pratthayes Farm" but they are full:(. All help appreciated :Smile:.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Greetings,

We were there a couple of weeks ago on a C & CC Rally at the Rugby Club.
East Devon County Council aren't as anti as most and there are places to park (but for a fee)
On the prom at the far end the parking is at 90 deg. to the kerb with a wide prom that makes it poss. to park there with the rear end overhanging.
The charge is, I believe £10 for overnight (from 6pm to 10am) with a max of 24hrs and no return within an hour.
There is also a park behind the railway club (guess where that is???) that has the same set up.
Forgot to mention that if you have a blue badge you can park at both for free but I don't know whether you can go beyond the 24hrs.

Just a thought. If you are a member of either of the two BIG clubs, it might be worth checking if there is a rally (and if it's full) at the Rugby Club. It has a fair No. of rally in the Union Off season.

Regards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Forgot to add, you can also park up near to the harbour entrance near where the leisure cruisers leave. That is private and I think they charge £8 overnight (but more if you're bigger???) Their words, not mine.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back