Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
weymouth sunny dorset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 but tugged for 10
My MH is a peugot boxer, will the van exhaust fit the mh without any problems, some one must know, please. tony

Apr 30, 2008
South Beds
Funster No
Exp
27yrs ish
My MH is a peugot boxer, will the van exhaust fit the mh without any problems, some one must know, please. tony
First of all. How do you spell your make of motorhome??!!
Secondly the answer is NO unless it is a panel van which "Eldiss" don't make.
Which model/year of Elddis do you have? Can then advise you.

Fatalhud

Free Member
Nov 26, 2009
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
19 Years on and off
Hi I recently bought a middle pipe for my Fiat Ducato based Motor home off Ebay
It takes a bit of research but its possible

You need to know the year, engine, and variant that your van is based on

Alan H

PS I can never spell Pugot either:Blush::Blush::Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wintonian

Free Member
Nov 30, 2009
Brittany, France
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Come on chaps. It is an ELDDIS MH (Goffer has mispelled it Eldiss in his profile) based on a PEUGOT Boxer. Peugot is easy to spell provided you pronounce it correctly. 'Peu' is pronounced as 'purr' rather than 'pew', and 'geot' is 'zho' not 'go'.

Rather like Beijing is correctly pronounced 'bay' 'jing' (as in jingle). Beijing is usually pronounced incorrectly by journalists, including the BBC, even though the BBC has a list of correct word pronunciations which is even available on the web.

You can get these exhaust systems from http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/Car-Parts who have many branches. I came to England last November to buy parts for my FIAT Ducato based Hymer and found them very good indeed. I also brought my gearbox over and had it rebuilt for a very reasonable price at a gearbox company in Essex.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Goffer,no spelling jibes here :thumb::ROFLMAO: You may find it easier to try your local exhaust fitter who will be able to MODIFY a normal exhaust :thumb: or failing that try the stainless boys who will make one to fit anything and then it will never need doing again :thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back