Apr 15, 2012
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheeler
Exp
2 years
Greetings from New Zealand.
Barbara and I are planning an extended trip to the UK and Europe.
We are members of the NZ Motor Caravan Association and for the last two years we have lived in our motor home whilst traveling in NZ.
Currently the vehicle is advertised for sale on Trade Me (http://www.trademe.co.nz/ ,our version of ebay) sale number 460790979 where details can be seen.
We are curious to know how we might try to contact any motor home owners in the UK interested in coming to NZ and who may wish to exchange vehicles with us.
Thank you for your attention and in anticipation of a reply.
Yours Sincerely
Michael Smith and Barbara Hewitt

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Morning Michael, you rig looks great. Having visited NZ for an extended break I can see it is the ideal way to view both Islands and I would imagine there must be someone over here who would jump at the chance.

We have a "sister" site called RVOC which attracts the sort of guy who runs a "fiver", which I'm sure you know is what we call your rig over here.

Best of luck in your quest........Griff

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Hi Michael,

Welcome to Fun. This would be a good place to post.

I assume you are thinking this could be a back up plan if it doesn`t sell. I am sure a lot of MH owners would love the chance of touring NZ.

I see it`s a fifth wheel you have pulled by what looks like a HGV of some sort, might cause license issues for some.

Good luck.

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back