Excellent service Vanbitz

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
MH
Auto-Sleeper Warwick XL
Exp
Since2014
Just returned from Cornish fm for the weekend.:clap2: Strikeback Growler and tracker all fitted and working perfect. Really excellent service. No pressure just good advice and a great site as well. Can't wait to return again. Can only repeat it is everything everybody says. 5 star service and site:notworthy2: Thanks

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Mirrors my dealings with them, we had the strikeback growler fitted and a 100w solar panel with the victron battery master. Quick and careful work carried out with a lot of respect for my van. Ashley is a gem, and we got a good discount cos we subscribe to MH Fun.

Wow you saved a few years subs with that lot :) (y)

Jul 11, 2013
Spain
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm looking forward to meeting Ashley and the rest of the team in October when they'll be fitting a Strikeback, solar panel and B2B charger for me.

I can't speak highly enough of Ash already for the tremendous patience and knowledge he's shown taking me through various stuff via e-mail.

Roll on October! :)

Robert Clark

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2014
East Sussex
MH
N&B Arto 78F
Exp
Since June 2014 - learning something new all the time
Still waiting for my revised quote which was promised yesterday. Emailed a quick reminder yesterday lunchtime but still no reply.

Hate chasing up people to give them thousands of pounds:cool:

I appreciate people are sometimes busy but a quick call or email costs nothing and keeps customers happy

eddievanbitz

Trader - Funster
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thank you for your remarks, I'll make sure that The guys see the posts. Fragel sorry that were shorter staffed at weekends, we'd all taken advantage of e weather and gone away in our own Motorhomes.:)

I think Lyn has organised some extra stickers for you, so you should receive them today.

Falcon 269 don't forget your Funster discount, as Kglblue has said the discounts useful and makes your MHFun subs a bargain (y)

Regards

Eddie

OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
MH
Auto-Sleeper Warwick XL
Exp
Since2014
Thank you for your remarks, I'll make sure that The guys see the posts. Fragel sorry that were shorter staffed at weekends, we'd all taken advantage of e weather and gone away in our own Motorhomes.:)

I think Lyn has organised some extra stickers for you, so you should receive them today.

Falcon 269 don't forget your Funster discount, as Kglblue has said the discounts useful and makes your MHFun subs a bargain (y)

Regards

Eddie
Don't be sorry for going away. The service was still all we expected:) We'll be back soon anyway:clap:, looking at the pioneer entertainment system and reversing camera next. Just waiting for the bank manager to pass it off(y)

eddievanbitz

Trader - Funster
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Still waiting for my revised quote which was promised yesterday. Emailed a quick reminder yesterday lunchtime but still no reply.

Hate chasing up people to give them thousands of pounds:cool:

I appreciate people are sometimes busy but a quick call or email costs nothing and keeps customers happy
Sorry that we couldn't respond to your emails and telephone call yesterday, but to answer your question it will not be possible to combine the labour charges as per the emailed quote on Friday.

Ashley (on behalf of Eddie)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
MH
Swift Sundance 620FB
Exp
From Aug 2007
all fitted and working perfect
Well what did you expect. He served his apprenticeship under Marconi and his first alarms had valves in them. His first tracker send a Morse code signal to the local bobby. I've heard it said that a while ago he was heard to say "those transistor things won't catch on, you can see a valve is working when it lights up", in the end, when the Acme Lamp and Valve Company of Great Snodding in the Wolds shut up shop his hand was forced.

eddievanbitz

Trader - Funster
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Well what did you expect. He served his apprenticeship under Marconi and his first alarms had valves in them. His first tracker send a Morse code signal to the local bobby. I've heard it said that a while ago he was heard to say "those transistor things won't catch on, you can see a valve is working when it lights up", in the end, when the Acme Lamp and Valve Company of Great Snodding in the Wolds shut up shop his hand was forced.
lol you laugh! A handful of the lamps from one! of our "obsolete" cupboards :-IMG_2966[1].JPG

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services