Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I thought,first thing this morn,that this post would be about how to sort an RCD problem-but now it's to say what an excellent service Andy Theaker of Costablanca Motorhome Services has given me.

We lost power late last night,but,resetting my RCD seemed to sort it-until it went again this morn. UKBill confirmed my thought that the RCD was knackered !!
Reception at Marjal gave me Andy's leaflet and he was here within the hour :Smile: an hour later he returned with a new RCD and fitted it :thumb:

We then discussed a modification to my gas plumbing (I have an underslung tank) so that I could connect a Spanish bottle if needed in an emergency-outcome was he is hopefull of being able to do that job before end of week ::bigsmile:

Mike.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We then discussed a modification to my gas plumbing (I have an underslung tank) so that I could connect a Spanish bottle if needed in an emergency-outcome was he is hopefull of being able to do that job before end of week ::bigsmile:

Mike.

That's the way to go Mike, its so much easier changing bottles in Spain.::bigsmile:
We take one of our refillable bottles out and replace it with a Spanish bottle, we sold a repsol yesterday.
This week we got hold of 3 Cepsa bottles, and that makes it easier as they stock it on site.:thumb:
That is the one you should be looking out for, because I know what your like with weight, and they are light.:winky:
But we might still have another Resol for sale when its empty.:winky::ROFLMAO:

See you Monday afternoon.:thumb: After we have said adios to our friends here. :cry: :ROFLMAO: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back