Aug 9, 2011
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi.
We used to own an Alpine Sprite caravan but due to work commitments we were not not able to use it too often so reluctantly sold it.

Now that I am retired and after touring Scotland and the North of England staying in hotels we started looking at cheaper methods. We looked at caravans and as our present car would be struggling pulling a modest caravan we decided on a Motor-home.

One of the first we looked at was a 2001 Bessacarr E725 on a Fiat 2.8 Ducato chassis. After a week of looking at other vans the only one we really liked was the Bessacarr so we put a deposit on it and hope to collect it at the beginning of next month.

We decided to not go too far on our first outing and are hoping to spend a few days at Tredegar Park, Newport, not too far from us.

The Sprite was pretty basic so are looking forward to the mod cons and comfort of the Bessacarr.

The happy wanderers.

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
:welcomefunster:

Hello from Swansea
You will find using a motor home far easier than a caravan. We upgraded as we did not use caravan enough and in the last year car 2000 miles van 8000 miles

All the best
Rob and Sue
:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Were from Wales too. Hello from Link Removed and welcome to the fun:thumb:

Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Welcome from me, too, another ex-caravanner now enjoying the delights of a Bessacarr motorhome. Ours has been excellent, despite relatively high mileage (and older than yours) so I hope you enjoy an equally good experience.

You'll find it all so much easier, and more of an adventure as you can stop pretty much where you like for a cup of tea, a wander round or a meal between campsites. Love it to pieces!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Ex caravan owners here too....using our motor home a lot more than we ever did the caravan.......and really enjoying it :)

WELCOME

barry

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
:welcomefunster: From another funster in Neath

Peter

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
:welcomefunster: hello, we used to be caravanner for a very lonnnnnng time lol. Loved the Motorhome and now have 5th wheel hope you enjoy yours

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back