Rally Events calendar (1 Viewer)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Added now so hope it helps - hope that's ok @Carol - just let me know if you want it amended or deleted.
Would you add Terry & Bobs 3f's meet please? 20-25 July.
I was wondering why I wasn't going to Upton Blues:LOL:
Sorry, hope you don't mind?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Would you add Terry & Bobs 3f's meet please? 20-25 July.
I was wondering why I wasn't going to Upton Blues:LOL:
Sorry, hope you don't mind?
Done (y) please let me know if any errors or needs amending. Shame these rallies & meets keep clashing.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Newark show is not listed March
Lee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
:hi:I want to double check that mine is listed in the calendar, but when I go into it I don't seem able to get beyond February. Is it me!!! or has it stuck? No matter which buttons I press nothing seems to be shifting it on. Early old timers disease me thinks... Your replies would be well and truly gratefully received :*, unless of course you are just being Rude, and in which case I will treat you with the contempt you deserve! :tounge: Brian ... lol

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi the rallies calendar is working for me, I've just flicked through until Christmas 2017
Edit saltfleet is in there

Last edited:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
thks for that, finally found which (unmarked) button to press :Ta2:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@Trixie you arn't down on the 3Fs meet in Yorkshire either. If you didn't get a phone call, it was booked up.... so if you interested in Upton you can let Wombles know... there are several funsters going and if the weather is dry it is really good and a lovely little town.

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
That's weird because I kept checking and checking - and no updates. Even checked yesterday. Now I see the Events button has been replaced by Rallies...

Anyway, thanks for adding them...

Reactions: Jim
Jan 24, 2016
Funster No
MH
VW Trident
Exp
Since April 2015
That's weird because I kept checking and checking - and no updates. Even checked yesterday. Now I see the Events button has been replaced by Rallies...

Maybe you did what I did I.e pressed a button that altered the year so ended up looking at an empty calendar for 2018?

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000

Now found that even more confusing @Jim , had just got used to Events :unsure:

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Maybe you did what I did I.e pressed a button that altered the year so ended up looking at an empty calendar for 2018?
No Sue, didn't do that!!!!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Now found that even more confusing @Jim , had just got used to Events :unsure:

Nothing has changed, just the wording in the menu from Events to Rallies. I changed it yesterday after a comment made by @hilldweller saying we cunningly disguise the Rally calendar with the word events and I admit it was confusing some. Hopefully you'll get used to it soon enough. Events Rallies (y)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
saying we cunningly disguise the Rally calendar with the word events

It wasn't the name I commented on, Joy could not find it but I did not know she was using a phone and it was hidden from her so my comments were less than helpful.

I would make a point, just seen a heading "Mon - Thu 21st - 24th". It's easy enough to work out the day be we can't guess the month. Make headings give a better picture would be nice. If tight for space "21 to 24 June" would be so much better. ( dates are approx ).

Last edited:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:DThanks @Jim have found it a useful Calendar re other dates as well as just rallies (y)
....but looking forward to Battle of the Boyne and St. Andrew, David, George and Patrick rallies :D2

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I think I am going to look at developing a much simpler calendar, where you can just turn any thread into a calendar entry, we don't really need RSVP or maps etc.

Thanks @Jim have to admit I have been lagging behind with it so that could be good. (y)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I think I am going to look at developing a much simpler calendar, where you can just turn any thread into a calendar entry, we don't really need RSVP or maps etc.
It's a shame that people struggled so much with the concept of RSVP, because it had the potential to make an organiser's job much easier - no need to maintain a manual list in the thread.

I don't think it has any mechanism to cope with oversubscribed events & reserve lists though.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It's a shame that people struggled so much with the concept of RSVP, because it had the potential to make an organiser's job much easier - no need to maintain a manual list in the thread.

I don't think it has any mechanism to cope with oversubscribed events & reserve lists though.

I agree, the RSVP did have promise. But maintaining a manual list in the thread, and ralliers posting to RSVP does have an up-side as it promotes the rally very well.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
//// ........... and just to complicate matters I was going to mither you, Jim, for the likes and funny symbols on private messages. :) Sorry. x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back