LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
We traveled home yesterday from Skirlington after taking grandson for a few days to learn him the basics on swimming.:thumb:
We called off at Beverly about ten mins from Skirlington and the boss said I had to let the dog out for a run on the common land by the racecourse :Doh:Anyway pooch decides to run out of the van stick his snout into a fresh cow pat and roll in it :Eeek::Eeek: Now silly me emptied tanks for trip home so all we had was a gallon bottle of water and loads of paper towel :Doh:After the dowsing and rubbing most was removed :thumb: the boss and grandson traveled in the back whike I got stuck with the shitty dog up front :cry: and the windows down (she would not let me put him in the roof-box :ROFLMAO:
Got onto the M18 and passed 2 cop cars parked up on the hard shoulder (thought funny) then a couple of miles down the road we found our-selfs about 20 odd cars back forming a rolling road block :Smile: A few seconds later sirens behind us and 4 police cars came passed chasing a grey vectra which switched from lane 3 to the hard shoulder two cars in front of us :whatthe: closely followed by the cops :Eeek: They must have got off the M/way at the junction because the car holding everyone up simply turned off his blue lights and let us go :thumb:There was no sign of the vectra or cops on the hard shoulder so I can only assume they got him off the m/way ::bigsmile:
terry

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Welcome Home, Terry. Hope the dog is now smelling as sweetly as ever.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:ROFLMAO: He's smelling of Jasmine washing liquid :thumb: nicer smell than the dog shampoo ::bigsmile: Ann swears she is leaving him by the road if he does anything like it again :ROFLMAO: trouble is he is chipped so he would get back to us,all be it if somebody found him they would have bathed him for us :winky::ROFLMAO:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Tel we will keep a look out for when you appear on Road Wars or Police Camera Action!:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back