Eurotunnel then transiting through France to Spain (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
The trend is downwards that's the important thing. Stay positive! Hopefully you will soon achieve the arbitrary 5000 your president has picked and the vaccine will start to be administered soon too!

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
The trend is downwards that's the important thing. Stay positive! Hopefully you will soon achieve the arbitrary 5000 your president has picked and the vaccine will start to be administered soon too!
I so hope so too as it does affect our day to day life .

Can I just point out without upsetting you but for general knowledge reference the political system here . Macron is our President think similar in some ways to the Queen ie head of state . Castex is Prime Minister like Boris ( not really Thank god ) so the doer and so with the government makes the laws.
But Macron gets blamed but no one blames the Queen lol

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
I so hope so too as it does affect our day to day life .

Can I just point out without upsetting you but for general knowledge reference the political system here . Macron is our President think similar in some ways to the Queen ie head of state . Castex is Prime Minister like Boris ( not really Thank god ) so the doer and so with the government makes the laws.
But Macron gets blamed but no one blames the Queen lol
True but Macron makes himself very easy to dislike - even the French don't care much for him - many only voting for him to stop the Front Nationale gaining power.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
True but Macron makes himself very easy to dislike - even the French don't care much for him - many only voting for him to stop the Front Nationale gaining power.
True but there are also many who do like him if you follow french voters on the internet . However it is a well known fact admitted by the French themselves including my french friends that the french love their ‘to be’ president till he is elected :) There are only 2 presidents they have actually liked lol
And actually he is pretty good looking which is a bonus for we ladies lol

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
True but there are also many who do like him if you follow french voters on the internet . However it is a well known fact admitted by the French themselves including my french friends that the french love their ‘to be’ president till he is elected :) There are only 2 presidents they have actually liked lol
And actually he is pretty good looking which is a bonus for we ladies lol
Plenty of opportunity for the older ladies with him :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back