Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Hi Mat
Was good to meet you too,our first funster in the flesh!(y)

We went to the aire in Montreuil last night which was really busy and we nabbed the last spot!:)

We have travelled to Blois and are in a nice aire in the town, which is 8euros for 24 hours,but all the services are free,and there is free wifi aswell.:)

Tomorrow its a toss up between La Rocchelle and Bordeaux!:confused:

We had a good time in Beauvais and have driven South. We're parked up in a campsite and are hunting for Pokemon, having got the mifi working. Boys are running around, using up energy. We're hoping that they sleep well. Lovely warm evening.

Safer journey West :)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You know you want to really (y)
No chance ... I don't like Candy Crush Saga or any of the other incarnations either ... give me good old Spider Solitaire any day ... or if I'm feeling really adventurous ... a bit of 'Tomb Raider'!!!! :)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
I don't know. Get the kids outside running around they say....so they invent Pokemon Go to do just that, and they encourage the kids to go to parks and national monuments etc and still grown ups moan. My kids love it. Mind they are 35 And 21.....any Pokemon in the Chunnel?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I don't know. Get the kids outside running around they say....so they invent Pokemon Go to do just that, and they encourage the kids to go to parks and national monuments etc and still grown ups moan. My kids love it. Mind they are 35 And 21.....any Pokemon in the Chunnel?

Not sure if there are any in the tunnel; phone reception was great but no GPS so we didn't try.

My lad is happy now that he has some more poke things and was talking about going to the gym tomorrow so I guess that he is taking this exercise lark seriously :)

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Hi Mat
Was good to meet you too,our first funster in the flesh!(y)

We went to the aire in Montreuil last night which was really busy and we nabbed the last spot!:)

We have travelled to Blois and are in a nice aire in the town, which is 8euros for 24 hours,but all the services are free,and there is free wifi aswell.:)

Tomorrow its a toss up between La Rocchelle and Bordeaux!:confused:

Ps. As for being the first funster that you have met in the flesh, please don't judge the group by me; I've heard that there are many intelligent, good looking, witty mh fun members. It is a shame that you haven't met them yet :)

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Ps. As for being the first funster that you have met in the flesh, please don't judge the group by me; I've heard that there are many intelligent, good looking, witty mh fun members. It is a shame that you haven't met them yet :)

Funny:)

We went to Parc Verger for two nights and met the Munchies,just goes
to show what a great bunch of people are on MHF.
And we have met three Funsters now!(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back