LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
If any funsters are there now, I can only apologise for accidentally hitting the panic button on our Vanbitz Devil's Wail!! I cldnt stay in the van to get the key fob, just ran off holding my ears and left hubby to deal with it !!! Ears still ringing !!!

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Getting mine fitted on Wednesday so will have to ensure the wife tests it :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Lol, it's very good, I cldn't even stand to stay a second more to find my key fob !!!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
One reason why I wouldn't have one ... I'd hate to think what it would do to your dogs' hearing if they were inside at the time!

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
One reason why I wouldn't have one ... I'd hate to think what it would do to your dogs' hearing if they were inside at the time!
Yes we got Eddie to put alarm system in our van. Unfortunately the boss hates it due to worrying about it going off with our dog in. Know you can isolate it. But really considering removing the sirens and just leaving the blue lights working. (Nothing wrong with the alarm Eddie).

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We had the half system fitted for this very reason. There was no point having the internal sirens to then isolate the interior half the time when the dog is left inside, or we are in it asleep.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Surely you can switch off the internal sirens and just leave the external ones on.
We have two switches on the dash, one reduces the intensity of the LED's, the other cuts out the internal sirens.

Richard.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Our dogs act as the internal sirens when they are left in or we are in "night mode". When vehicle is empty, we want all hell to break loose.;)(y)

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
You can switch off the Devil's Wail if you want to. Ours is always on. We disarm the inside completely when we're sleeping or moving around in it. You would do the same if you had dogs in there. I'd inadvertently pressed the panic button and of course, the Devil's Wail kicked in as it's set to on. It's an amazing system.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back