Free Member
Jan 12, 2008
West Scotland-Loch Lomond
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2006... but caravans and tents before that
We sent off our Tesco Clubcard Deal tokens to Eurotunnel on Monday, and this morning I have been e-mailed my booking confirmation.
Excellent service - as usual:thumb:

That's us booked now for 3 weeks in La Belle France in May::bigsmile:

The only problem now is deciding where to go:Confused: - any excuse to get the maps and books out :yeah:

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Isnt it funny how the holiday somehow seems to start when you book a ferry or the tunnel.
we booked our tunnel trip 2 weeks ago for June and we csn now say "we are off to France" when anyone asks where we are going for our hols.

Phill

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
I have booked my eurotunnel crossing via Tesco clubcard, quick service. Eurotunnel was rather expensive the crossing not using peak times going out 21st May and returning 29th June 2009 motorhome and trailer was £303. So nearly cleared me out of a years clubcard deals worth £75.00.

I think I have taken a bit or a risk here, as with the euro being crap, we were planning to go to Greece for 5 weeks, we shall have to wait and see.

But it is nice to say that you have a holiday planned, in fact I dont usually go on a holiday without the next one booked, saves the post holiday blues.

Regards Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back