Eurotunnel and Tesco vouchers (1 Viewer)

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
I've just converted a pile of Clubcard vouchers into a token code for the Chunnel. Done this loads of times before.
But I completely forgot that there is a 14 day rule, ie you must book more than 14 days in advance if using Tesco vouchers. I was well aware of this, as I did it in August, but that time I was able to postpone departure for a few days. This time we are anxious to get away asap, would be away already but wife has been finalising details of her father's estate ("Estate" is a bit of a grand word for what's involved).
Very annoyed with self for being so stupid, but hopefully useful info for anyone not already aware of it.

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Can I ask how long the voucher is valid for after you have changed your Tesco vouchers

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
You can get them converted back to tokens if you contact tesco

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thanks, didn't know you could do that. (y)

Yes give them a phone and tell them you couldn't get a suitable crossing and they will return them back to tokens and if i remember correctly they will be dated from that date so will last longer. Its been a couple of years since I did this as I ordered for a ferry crossing and went to book and they had no spaces on our day of travel so Tesco exchanged them back

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Candapack

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
Yes give them a phone and tell them you couldn't get a suitable crossing and they will return them back to tokens and if i remember correctly they will be dated from that date so will last longer. Its been a couple of years since I did this as I ordered for a ferry crossing and went to book and they had no spaces on our day of travel so Tesco exchanged them back
Just done it, thanks again for the info.
That's this forum paid for itself for the next 3 years.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back