European Football channels via satellite dish? (1 Viewer)

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Has anyone compiled a list of foreign channels that show football matches? I'm currently in Spain without access to UK TV programmes and was wondering if anyone had such a list, or links to sites on the internet that would provide this information. During the World Cup I found a couple of German channels that were not listed as sports channels but aired the games, and since then Champions League games. My system apparently won't work with a Sky box because I have internet connectivity through it, not that I have Sky anyway. I'm not a footy nut but it would be handy to have in case I run out of wool while knitting a jumper :)

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Can you pick up the canal+ channels they often show uk premiership games, watched a few whilst in mallorca last week.

Reactions: SMB

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
If you can stand the German commentary DSF on Astra1 shows some football, not sure which games as I'm more into Motogp which DSF shows live. Came in handy on a recent trip to France

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
SMB

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Thanks for the replies, I can pick up the Canal+ channels but they are showing as a scrambled signal. I can't see DSF on Astra 1 but it might be called something different on the listings the satbox is giving me. I watched the footy on Das Erste and also ZDF during the World Cup, and a Champions League game the other week though it was a German team that was playing.

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
liveonsat . com every game and sport every channel been going for years, channel colours state enc .terrestrial,, or free to air,,

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
SMB the channel also goes by the name of Sport1, it all depends on your satbox

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
SMB

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
liveonsat . com every game and sport every channel been going for years, channel colours state enc .terrestrial,, or free to air,,
Brilliant site thanks (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back