Européen Breakdown Insurance (1 Viewer)

Nov 23, 2008
Funster No
Britannia rescue if you join CSMA Boundless first its very cheap 110 quid a year for cover including European side of Turkey.And that covers any vehicle your in in UK for the year as well

Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Often asked and answered in the specific 'Insurance' section here:

I've been happy (just punctures, flat battery and a fan belt) with N/W. £13 a month to cover my two cars, two motorbikes and m/home, plus a lot more cover included, personal effects, health etc. And the bonus for me is that I only need one policy for all 5 vehicles.
See here:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
Have used Caravan Club Red Pennant for nearly 40 years. Not particularly cheap but gives us peace of mind. Had to use it 2 or 3 times and always been very happy with the service. I visited HQ at East Grinstead once and was shown round the “Foreign” office section - very impressed with the whole set up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
I have mine with comfort insurance, it is an optional extra with my van insurance. I thinks it’s around £65 a year, no weight/size restrictions.
I renewed my Comfort policy in December, breakdown has now gone up to £73, still a good price though, and it does work well as I've had to use it several times over the years. :rolleyes:

Pete

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back