LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
We are planned to go to the continent beginning of sept for two weeks, pref Germany/Austria.
However Mrs Westy is furloughed till August at the earliest and thus we could probably get away for THREE weeks on the 12th July, will it be pandemonium on the aires and Stellplatz or will most people who can, have took the kids on holiday already, OR will they be waiting for the official hols? I do realise any sites I may end up on will be high season!!
Decisions Decisions!! My thinking is better in sept🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
I think most families will be waiting for the official holidays before heading away as a lot of schools are open or planning on being for the last couple of weeks of term or homeschooling but still checking in with the teachers on a daily/weekly basis so you might be ok but European schools break up earlier than the UK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Can’t comment on this year but last year we went to Germany first 2 weeks in August ... we travelled down Mosel then across to the Necker, down to Bavaria following the Alpenstrasse ... only had problem 1 night when we were charged 30€ for parking outside a campsite (!) ... otherwise all was good, plenty of room ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back