Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Hi I am booking tunnel tickets using tesco vouchers but I'm unsure of my return date. What would happen if I book say the 20th but found I need to return on the 16th I have no way of knowing this moment in time how many days I have available. Any ideas tips hints will be most welcome thank you

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
When you know - ring em and change the date - simples!

I assume it should be that easy - it is with the ferry!

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
As Brewerydave said you just need to ring them and change you may have to pay extra if the new date cost is more than when you bought originally. We have changed dates a few times no problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
You can give them a ring and change the date/time, they will charge about £15 or I think that,s what they charged us the first time we came back early
The second time we came back early we just turned up at the terminal said 'I want to go home now please'
and we were on the next train out and no extra charge.
Tunnel every time for us, so easy
Thanks Tesco (hate em but get my fuel there for the points)
Happy Daze
Chris

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
It's easy to change Eurotunnel travel dates after booking - just make sure you do it at least the day before you arrive at the terminal. It will require a phone call to make the change. If possible, get online immediately before telephoning to check availability and prices for your revised crossing, then ask them to book it on the phone.

There are no administrative charges, but you will be required to pay extra if your chosen revised crossing is more expensive than the original one booked. And of course the prices do generally go up the nearer the date of crossing, when you book or revise a reservation. Having a motorhome, we find we can often offset some or all of the increase by choosing a less popular time of day to travel eg later in the evening or v. early in the morning, or even in the middle of the night!

But just to re-iterate Eurotunnel are very flexible and you can change your booking as often as you like, provided you are travelling within 12 months of the original reservation. And the fact the original arrangements were made using Tesco vouchers is not an issue.

Mike

OP
OP
PORKSTER

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
All booked now thanks for advice

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 9, 2014
Exeter Devon
Funster No
MH
Hymer C664G
Exp
since 2008
Never be tempted to wait and try to book return trip using Tesco Vouchers! They will not let you. Eurotunnel Tesco deals have to commence in England.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back